Our publication scheme
Every organisation covered by the Freedom of Information Act ("the Act") has a legal duty to adopt and maintain a Publication Scheme.
The main purpose of a Publication Scheme is to make information readily available to the public without the need for specific written requests. Schemes are intended to encourage organisations to publish proactively, and to develop a greater culture of openness.
All Publication Schemes now have to adopt the model scheme as stipulated and approved by the Information Commissioner's Office. We have adopted the model scheme set out for all non-departmental public bodies.
We are committed to:
- Proactively publish or otherwise make available as a matter of routine, information, including environmental information, which we hold and falls within the classifications below
specify the information which we hold and falls within the classifications below
- Proactively publish or otherwise make available as a matter of routine, information in line with the statements contained within this scheme
- Produce and publish the methods by which the specific information is made routinely available so that it can be easily identified and accessed by members of the public
- Review and update on a regular basis the information we make available under this scheme
- Produce a schedule of any fees charged for access to information which is made proactively available
- Make this publication scheme available to the public
Here we tell you about:
Last date edited: 18 October 2016