Canal cycling routes
Spending time by our canals and rivers makes us happier and healthier. Throw a bike into the mix and you've got the perfect day out. The only thing you have to do is decide where to go. To help you, we've put together some of the best cycling routes our canals have to offer.
Pages in this section
- Reedley Marina to Pendle Heritage Centre
- Leicester and River Soar cycle route
- Huddersfield Narrow cycle ride
- Regent's Canal cycling route
- River Ouse cycle ride
- Lower Lea Valley cycle ride
- Harvey Hadden and the Erewash Valley cycle route
- Peak Forest Canal cycle trail
- Heyford to Oxford cycle ride
- Tamworth to Polesworth
Many of these routes have been provided by British Cycling.
Last date edited: 25 November 2020