An iconic venue at great value - hold your event, conference or meeting where the Shropshire Union Canal meets the Mersey.
Looking across the National Waterways Museum
View across Manchester Ship Canal
Cafe at the National Waterways Museum
Boat trips at National Waterways Museum
Business centre at the National Waterways Museum
National Waterways Museum at Ellesmere Port
National History Museum
Inside one of our 19th century port buildings within the museum's historic docks and waterways complex, the Rolt Centre combines good quality conference and meeting facilities with a historic and memorable location.
Just don't let our truly amazing panoramic views across the Mersey Estuary to Liverpool distract you from your business.
- flexible and well-equipped facilities
- a full catering facilities - or our brand new and bright Waterside Cafe
- loads of free parking for cars and coaches
- free museum entry for all delegates, allowing you and your colleagues to tour the site during normal opening hours
- add a trip on our narrowboat, 'Centaur' cruising on a 30 minute cruise along the Shropshire Union Canal
To book or for more information, call our duty managers on 0151 355 5017 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date edited: 29 September 2017