Buy keys, pump out cards and more
Did you know you can buy pump out cards, Canal & River Trust keys, handcuff keys and more at your local Trust office? See our map below for local office opening times and what's available to buy at each location.
Can't get to our offices?
Remember, you can always buy cards, keys and more from our online shop.
You can also use our boat service directory to find near by third party retailers, marinas and chandleries.
The Canal & River Trust's online shop terms and conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all orders for the purchase of goods and services from this online shop. By placing your order for goods or services on this online shop you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
Submitting your order
- The supply of goods and services from this online shop is subject to availability.
- Prices and availability of such items are subject to change without notice. It is not always possible for us to inform you at the time you place your order whether the goods you want are available for purchase. In the event that the item you have paid for is not available, we will either:
- a) send you a substitute that is of equal or greater value and quality than the original item you ordered, and if you are not entirely happy with the substitute item, you may return it to the Trust and the Trust will give you a refund and will repay you for the postage costs of the return of the substitute item; or
- b) contact you to let you know that the item is not available, and we will give you a full refund.
- If for any reason beyond our reasonable control we are unable to supply a particular item, we will not be liable to you except to ensure that you are not charged for that item.
- When submitting your order, you are allowing the Trust to use your personal data for the purposes of processing your order, supplying the goods/services ordered and communicating with you should there be an issue with your order.
- You may wish to add [email protected] to your email address book as it is possible that our emails may be sent to your spam folder.
- The Trust will take payment from your card at the time we receive your order. Payment must be made with a valid credit or debit card. We accept most major debit and credit cards (except AMEX).
- The address at which the card is registered must be the same as your billing address.
- The order acknowledgement email and order number that you will receive upon completing your order are not an order confirmation or order acceptance from us.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on dispatch to you of the goods ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled it.
- A postage and packaging charge of £2.95 will be added to all UK orders up to the value of £35.00.
- For all UK orders over £35.00 postage and packaging is free.
- For all orders where goods are to be delivered overseas but within the European Union (including the Channel Islands) there is a postage and packaging charge of £7.95.
- For orders where goods are to be delivered to destinations outside of the European Union, please contact our Customer Services team before placing your order to discuss postage and packaging charges.
- Goods will normally be dispatched within 24 hours of receipt of the order (save where orders are made on a weekend in which case postage will normally be made on the next working day), but please allow up to 14 working days for delivery in case we are exceptionally busy. For the avoidance of doubt, 'working days' means any day except Saturdays, Sundays and UK bank holidays.
- All items will be posted Second Class via Royal Mail. Unfortunately, we cannot specify the length of time it will take to deliver.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, at the address provided on the order form.
- As a rule, we do not deliver to P.O. boxes. Please contact our customer service team if you would like to discuss this further.
Returns and Refunds
- Refunds will be made in accordance with your statutory rights as a consumer.
- You are entitled to cancel your order within 14 working days after the day on which you receive your purchased items ("the cooling-off period"). In the event that you would like to cancel your order in this way, please make contact with our customer service team by email: [email protected]. Please note that you are responsible for returning the items to us and paying the delivery costs following the cancellation of an order. The Trust will arrange to give you a refund for the item and any postage costs that you were charged when you originally ordered the item. Please note that the use of an electricity card within the cooling-off period represents your agreement that the performance of the service has begun, and you will no longer have a right to cancel the agreement in this way.
- Items to be returned will need to be returned with your delivery note, order number and name. If you no longer have the delivery note, please include a note with the name of the person who ordered the items, their email address, the order number, and the reason for the return. Please ensure that any items that are sent back are returned securely. The Trust cannot be held responsible for items that do not reach us.
- Only items purchased through the online shop may be returned, and only in accordance with these terms and conditions. You cannot return items purchased from our online shop to either our other offices, marinas or members of staff, or any other property owned or managed by the Trust, save as expressly permitted under these terms and conditions. Please note that all items purchased from the online shop are readily identified by our customer service staff as having done so.
- Items purchased directly from the Trust's offices, shops or marinas (as opposed to through our online shop) may not be returned through the online shop facility.
- In the unlikely event that any product purchased from our website proves to be faulty, you can return the faulty item to us within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. If your items become faulty within 6 months of purchase, you can return the item to us for a repair or replacement of the item. Please contact our customer services team who will advise on returning the faulty item and arrange a full refund (including postage on receipt of evidence of cost incurred) or a replacement.
- If we have been sent you an incorrect item, please send the incorrect item back to us and we will ensure you are refunded, or a replacement is sent. We will reimburse you for the direct cost of the return.
- Where a claim for a refund is accepted by the Trust, we will process the refund as quickly as possible, but please allow up to 21 days for the credit to reach your account.
- You are required to retain a copy of proof of your postage costs in the event that you are entitled to a refund of these costs under these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to ask you to send us proof of postage costs.
- Whilst the Trust makes every effort to present accurate and reliable material and information on its online shop, it does not make any representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied with respect to the information, content, materials or products contained within its online shop. This includes, without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for purpose. The Trust does not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the information provided.
- The Trust will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in its power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on the Trust's part the Trust cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Trust's online shop.
- The resale of electricity cards purchased from this online shop is NOT permitted. If you resell any electricity cards supplied by the Trust, you may be in breach of OFGEM rules.
Complaints procedure and ODR platform
If you have a complaint or are in dispute with us in connection with your purchase from our online shop, we are willing to handle your complaint or dispute through our complaints handling process. You can obtain information about the complaints process by:
- contacting Customer Services on 0303 040 4040; or
- visiting our website link at: https://canalrivertrust.org.uk/contact-us/making-a-complaint
The availability of our complaints procedure does not prevent you from pursuing any legal remedies against us at any time.
- In addition to these terms and conditions, purchases made through our online shop are also subject to the general http://canalrivertrust.org.uk/terms-and-conditions of the Trust's website.
- We may from time-to-time change, alter, adapt, add or remove portions of these terms and conditions.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of these terms and conditions and the remainder of the provision in question will not be affected. English law will apply to our agreement with you, and the parties agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- You acknowledge that all copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in and relating to the Trust and its on-line shop are owned by the Trust. This includes but is not limited to its content, design, graphics, text, photos, logos and button controls. You are permitted to electronically store and reproduce these terms and conditions for purposes associated with your on-line order only. Any other use of such copyright is strictly prohibited.
- By purchasing goods from this on-line shop you (the purchaser) are entering into a contract with the Canal & River Trust ("the Trust"; "we") (Company no: 7807276; Charity no: 1146792), registered office: National Waterways Museum, Ellesmere Port, South Pier Road, Cheshire, CH65 4FW, VAT registration number: 125 5119 37. All profits made from the sale of goods on the Canal & River Trust's on-line shop are paid directly to the Canal & River Trust to be put towards the cost of its charitable purposes.
- If you would like to discuss your order, please contact our customer service team on 0303 040 4040 or e-mail [email protected], Our office is open Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm.
These terms and conditions were last updated on 04 August 2023.