Our customers include event attendees, tenants, suppliers, online shop customers, and museum, retail, attraction visitors, waterway visitors, and angling customers. It should be read in conjunction with the Trust Privacy Notice.
Controller of your information
We are the controller of your personal information. Where we legitimately share your information outside of the Trust, the recipient organisation may either be the processor or joint controller, depending on the circumstances and subject to appropriate safeguards and controls.
Where we get your information from
Your information may be collected in a variety of ways.
Information you provide
- As part of your application or booking to our events or attractions, etc and your subsequent contact with us in this regard (e.g., by telephone or email).
- When you sign up for an account and make an order via our online shop.
- When you apply for approval to undertake work on your property which requires such approval.
- As part of your application for a Waterway Wanderers permit for angling, or correspondence regarding permits/agreements from local angling clubs.
Information we obtain from other sources
- As part of an application or booking to our events or attractions, etc. made on your behalf.
Information we create
- When you visit our premises, you may be captured on or Closed-Circuit Televisions cameras (CCTV), Body Worn Cameras (BWC), Automatic Number Plate Recognition cameras (ANPR) or incidentally to organised photography or video shoots. Please see the other relevant privacy documents for more information.
Information we collect about you
Depending on the circumstances, we may hold and process some, or all, of the information contained in Annex 1 – Schedule of personal information processed.
Special category information
Some of the information we collect as part of the recruitment process as set out in Annex 1 will be special category information.
Criminal convictions and offences information
We do not collect your criminal convictions and offences information.
Why we process your information
Your personal information will be processed for the purposes set out in Annex 1 – Schedule of personal information processed and will not be processed for any other purpose.
Your personal information will be processed under the lawful basis set out in Annex 1 – Schedule of personal information processed.
Where your information will be stored
Your information will be stored securely in a range of different places in the Trust’s information management systems, including Gamma, Microsoft SharePoint folders, and SAP, depending on the nature of your custom.
Who we share your information with
Your personal information may be shared internally within the Trust with employees and volunteers who are required to receive it according to their role and responsibilities for legitimate Trust business in accordance with Annex 1 – Schedule of personal information processed.
Your information may be shared externally according to Annex 2 – Schedule of personal information shared.
We do not currently share any of your information internationally.
As part of its commitment to maintaining up-to-date and accurate records, the Trust may periodically use your data to interrogate and cross-reference information held by Experian or other similar organisations. This is to ensure the details we have on record are correct.
Other relevant privacy documents
- Privacy Notice
- Privacy Schedule for image capture devices
- Privacy Schedule for boating and mooring customers
- Privacy Schedule for research participants
- Privacy Schedule for photographs, videos and written and audio stories
- Privacy Schedule for those who contact us
- Privacy Schedule for claimants
- Privacy Schedule for visitor wifi usage
Changes to this Schedule
We may change this Schedule from time to time without notice to you. This is to ensure it reflects current legislation. In that case, the ‘latest version’ date in Annex 3 will also change. Any changes to this Schedule will apply to you and your data immediately.
If these changes significantly affect how your personal data is processed, we will take reasonable steps to let you know.
This Privacy Schedule is reviewed periodically when changes are required, and in any event every three years. If the version you are viewing is older than three years, please ensure that you have the up-to-date version by contacting [email protected].