Standedge Tunnel Boat trips
The only way to understand why we love our canals and tunnels so much is to take to the water on one of our boat trips.
Join us onboard one of our Standedge Class vessels for an expedition into the tunnel
Discovery Boat Ride - 30 minute tour of the tunnel
|Child ages 0 -15||£6|
|Family two adults two children||£24|
Requirements and exclusions
- Dogs are not permitted to board our boats, this is due to the confines of the cabin and for the health and well-being of your furry friend and our other passengers. (Registered Assistance Dogs are permitted). Our cafe and museum is very dog friendly.
- Food and Drink are not permitted
- Smoking is not allowed on board our boats
- Helmets (provided by us) must be worn if you are outside the main cabin.
- Flash photography is permitted, however if you’re taking photos towards the rear of the boat, let us know so that our driver can deflect their eyes.
Our trip boats are confined spaces but have some extraordinary features for a boat of its kind!
- A wheelchair lift and ramp is provided ensuring everyone can join us for our short expeditions. Unfortunately due to evacuation limitations further down the tunnel, we are unable to allow wheelchair users on our 'All the way through' trips.
- Guide dogs are permitted onboard.
- The tunnel can provide some interesting sensory inputs to those of us with a sensory impairment, it may be advisable to bring along some ear protection for those who need it.
Office opening times
Our office is open 9am until 3pm Monday to Friday, calls over the weekend are diverted to a member of our team and as such they can only provide information outside office hours.
You can also email us at email@example.com
Last date edited: 15 June 2022