Coronavirus and paddle sports
Read our latest guidance on paddle sports.
Our navigations are open for paddle sports.
In England please follow the government guidance for outdoor exercise.
In Wales please follow Welsh government guidance.
Please remember that you still need a valid licence to use any kind of unpowered craft on our network.
- We ask everyone to be respectful of others and continue to follow actions to keep themselves and others safe – this includes basic hygiene measures such as regular handwashing, especially before and after using any facility or structure.
- Read Sport England’s coronavirus FAQs here
- Take a look at British Canoeing's guidelines on safety on the water during the coronavirus pandemic
- Please also see Canoe Wales' guidance
- Find out how to get a licence
Last date edited: 6 August 2021