Going fishing? We're proud to manage several fisheries around the country which offer something for all types of anglers.
You'll find several of our commercial fisheries around the country: Blythe Waters, Boddington Reservoir, Clattercote Reservoir, Drayton Reservoir, Earlswood Lakes, Naseby Reservoir and Tring. See each fishery page for details on contact details, facilities and the types of fish available.
How to book a match on a Canal & River Trust Fishery
- Call 01582 843454 or email email@example.com to check availability and make a provisional booking. At this stage the number of pegs you need can be an estimate. We are unable to guarantee specific pegs, although you may request a preference.
- If you’ve booked on one of our venues in the past we’ll check your contact details, otherwise you will be asked for your name, address, phone numbers and email address
- We’ll send you a booking form in the post with terms and conditions of booking. Please read them carefully.
- To confirm the booking, sign and date the booking form and return to the bookings office with a cheque for £6 made out to Canal & River Trust, along with a stamped addressed envelope. Once we have your payment, we’ll confirm the match booking and number of pegs
- If you wish to pay for the pegs in full before the match, please send your cheque, made payable to the relevant fishery, at least 28 days before the date of the match. Otherwise payment may be made by cash or cheque on the day of the match
- Any changes to the number of pegs must be made by phone at least 28 days before the date of the match, otherwise the full amount for the number of pegs booked is payable