Going fishing? We're proud to manage eight fisheries around the country that offer something for all types of anglers.
Our commercial fisheries are: Blythe Waters, Boddington Reservoir, Clattercote Reservoir, Drayton Reservoir, Earlswood Lakes, Harthill Reservoir, Kiveton Waters and Naseby Reservoir. See each fishery page for further information, contact details, facilities and the types of fish available.
How to book a match on one of our commercial fisheries
Online booking coming soon - winter 2020/21
- Call 07789 873785 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability and make a provisional booking. At this stage the number of pegs you need can be an estimate. We are unable to guarantee specific pegs, although you may request a preference.
- If you’ve booked on one of our venues in the past, we’ll check your contact details. Otherwise you'll be asked for your name, address, phone number and email address.
- We’ll send you a booking form in the post with the terms and conditions of booking. Please read them carefully.
- To confirm the booking, sign and date the booking form and return to the bookings office with a cheque for £6 made out to the Canal & River Trust, along with a stamped, addressed envelope. Once we have your payment, we’ll confirm the match booking and number of pegs.
- Peg fees are payable on the day of the match directly at the fishery, by either cash or cheque.
- Any changes to the number of pegs must be made by phone at least 28 days before the date of the match, otherwise the full amount for the number of pegs booked is payable.