We care about our people and we recognise that our diverse teams have different personal needs from work. For that reason, we offer core benefits to our employees and a number of additional benefits which people may opt to take advantage of.
What we offer you
All employees who start with us receive 25 days leave.
Employees with more than 3 years - 27 days
Employees with more than 5 years – 30 days
Exclusive of bank holidays
Automatically enrolled into the DC Salary Sacrifice Pension scheme at 3 %, the trust will double your contribution to a maximum of 10%.
|Your personal contribution||Canal & River Trust contribution|
- A health care cash plan*
- Flexible working
- Payroll giving with charities aid foundation
- Boat license concessions
- Discounts on boating holidays
- A holiday purchase scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Performance Development Training for all managers
- Open access to Learning after 1 years’ service – Cash towards a course of your choice*
- Life Assurance 5x Salary cover
- Personal Group – Discounts on high street retailers covering travel to clothes
- Free Fishing facilities
- Discounts with Microsoft Office
- Support with Eyesight tests and contribution towards glasses*
- 2 days per annum volunteering days for your chosen charity
The Trust is committed to supporting the health and well-being of all its employees, volunteers, contractors and partners. As part of this commitment, we have signed up to the Mindful Employer charter.
Last date edited: 12 January 2022