The Canal & River Trust’s Arts on the Waterways initiative is supported by a volunteer advisory group.
The Floating Cinema Screening, courtesy of Hydar Dewarchi
The group comprises:
- Jonathan Watkins, Director of Ikon Gallery (Chairman of the Advisory Group)
- Ian Banks, Director Atoll Ltd and Member of NW Waterways Partnership
- Keith Khan, Creative Director, Keith Khan Associates
- Tamsin Dillon, Director of Art on the Underground (London)
- Claire Doherty, Director of Situations
- Mark Dunhill, Dean of CSM School of Art, Central Saint Martins
- Deirdre Figueiredo, Director of Craftspace, Birmingham
- Manick Govinda, Arts Admin, Head of artists’ advisory services
- Marianne McNamara, Artistic Director, Mikron Theatre
- Judith Palmer, Director, Poetry Society
- Megan Piper, Director, Piper Gallery and The Line
Arts on the Waterways is supported by public funding through Arts Council England and the Arts Council of Wales.
Last date edited: 6 March 2017