Useful downloads, application forms and licence fees
This page contains all the important information, and forms, you'll need to either apply for or renew a private boat licence (if you're not doing it the easy online way).
Whether you're just researching what's involved in becoming a private boater or you already own a boat, you'll find lots of useful information, application forms and associated licence fees below.
If you can't find what you're looking for, get in touch and we'll be happy to help. For information about applying for commercial or trading boat licences of any kind, please take a look at our boating business pages.
Long term licences
- Private boat licence terms and conditions from 1 June 2021
- Private boat licence terms and conditions licences commencing 1 April 2020 to 31 May 2021
- Licence fees 2021-22 (private boats)
- Licence application form
- Direct Debit mandate form
- Gold licence information pack 2021
- Transfer of boat ownership/off water declaration for licences bought after the 1 May 2015
- Notification of home mooring location
- Application form for historic boat discount
- Guidance for boaters without a home mooring
Short term licences
Last date edited: 16 August 2021