In our special 10th Anniversary edition of Waterfront we look back over the first decade of our charity's stewardship of our canal heritage.
- Hear from our chair Allan Leighton, as he reflects on our charity's astounding achievements in the last decade.
- Meet our ten celebrity ambassadors, including Dr Amir Khan, Tony Robinson and Deborah Meaden, as they help celebrate canals as a wonderful venue for health, happiness and wellbeing
- Find out more about the history of Standedge, our longest, deepest and most challenging of tunnels
- Look to the future as a two year project to permanently restore Toddbrook Reservoir gets under way
- Get lyrical with Canal Laureate, Roy McFarlane as he launches a new poem to celebrate our 10th Anniversary