Throughout 2021, we continued to grow our youth engagement work and made significant progress towards achieving our POWER of Youth Charter commitments, which we made in 2020.
- Over 35,000 young people engaged in Trust-delivered activities and events
- Over 1,300 young volunteers are making a difference in local communities
- Close to 2,000 hours of youth social action were logged
- Around 45,000 children and young people engaged in learning and skills activities
- Over 19,000 young people participated in face to face water safety learning sessions (including digital)
- Close to 5,000 children and young people engaged through Community Roots
- 45,000 children and young people engaged in our Beat The Street initiatve
All figures are approximate due to the nature of data collection and events and a current changeover of systems.