Businesses which add details of their services or goods to this directory are not operating on behalf of the Trust and are not required to have any connection with the Trust in order to add themselves within the directory. The Trust makes no checks as to the accuracy of statements made by businesses which list their services on these pages and users should not place any reliance on such statements.
- NEW * ROW or RIDE on the River Tees *
- Discover the delights of the River Tees - vibrant wildlife and pure tranquility.
- Hire a rowing boat from Preston Park & Yarm and even row between the two.
- Cruise on our open-air RiverBus service, Juno, between both locations. Later this year we hope to trial additional stops at Stockton and Tees Barrage too
- Open Easter to October, Visit Facebook: RiverShackTees for opening times and offers. Yarm base - behind Sainsburys TS15 9AP website (http://www.rivershack.co.uk) facebook (http://www.facebook.co.uk/rivershacktees)
Disability Access Information
Parking is available at both lotions - free at Preston Park. We do offer assistance to those needing extra help on and off our boats, however there is no disabled access - try http://www.tees-wheelyboats.org.uk for pre-arranged river trips for those with wheelchairs.