Book ahead for visitor moorings in London
You'll find a pre-bookable visitor mooring at Rembrandt Gardens in Little Venice, a stone's throw from Paddington.
From 1 July, customers booking on our Paddington Basin pre-book moorings will be assigned a mooring spot range from 1 - 6. More information can be found on the Paddington Basin pre-bookable moorings welcome leaflet below.
What you need to know about the pre-bookable moorings:
- Price £25 per night per boat (payment is taken when booking)
- You can either book online through our licensing system so you'll need to have an existing account (or set one up)
- Or you can book by calling our customer service team 0303 040 4040
- You can book for one to seven days, with a maximum of seven days in a single visit
- Arrival time after 1.00 pm, departure time by 12 noon
- You'll receive a booking confirmation by email
- You can change or cancel your booking free of charge up on your licensing account to 48 hours before the start of the booking period, or by calling the customer service team not later than 48 hours before the start of your mooring stay
- There is no cancellation charge, as we want other customers to benefit from any unused bookings
- If you moor without booking first, we’ll charge you an unauthorised use charge twice the daily booking fee
- Full terms and conditions for pre-booked visitor moorings
- Plain English explanation of the terms and conditions.
- Rembrandt Gardens pre-bookable moorings welcome leaflet including a map showing the location of the moorings
- Paddington Basin pre-bookable moorings welcome leaflet including a map showing the location of the moorings