Our free walk leader-led canal and riverside walks are an easy way to get active and meet new people. We go at a gentle pace suitable for anyone who does not have a severe mobility difficulty and/or is not seriously unfit. Walks are just an hour long.
The walk meet point is emailed to you each week and is always located along our beautiful waterways within Nantwich.
Canals and rivers are the perfect places to boost your mood and improve your physical and mental health. Even in busy towns and cities, they provide special spaces where you can relax, recharge, and get your body moving. You may even learn a bit of history or see some awesome wildlife!
Points to note:
- Ages 18 and over only.
- We can only take people on the walk who have booked a place.
- Bookings close 24 hours before the walk starts.
- No dogs.
- If two time slots are showing, book only one.
- To help with parking, arrive no more than 15 minutes before your booked time.
- If you book and then can’t come, please cancel your place via Eventbrite. This frees up the place for another person.
Ramblers Walk Grade: Easy - walks for adults aged 18+ who do not have a severe mobility difficulty and/or is not seriously unfit. Route may include unsurfaced rural towpath.