Did you know that we look after 2,000 miles of canals and rivers, plus several reservoirs - and you can fish nearly all of them? Here's where to find out what you need, when and where you can go fishing.
Check our checklist...
- Do you have your rod licence?
- Do you know where you'd like to fish?
- Do you have a permit to fish where you would like to fish? You’ll either need to contact a local angling club directly, or by contacting our fisheries business support team on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Who will be able to assist you with an information regarding Angling Clubs in your area, alternatively we can also provide you with information regarding purchase of a waterways wanderers permit.
- Do you have enough tea and sandwiches to keep you going while you fish? (Unlike the above, not something you must have before you go fishing - but definitely recommended)
Last date edited: 12 February 2020