Is it an emergency?
See our emergency and out of hours numbers
Check our FAQs first
See boat licenses, cycling, walking, fishing and other FAQs before contacting us
Look out for our Live chat pop up boxes on key customer service pages
Send photos and message our customer service team @CRTcontactus
- Fill in your contact details
- Check your email address is correct
- Use the dropdown menu to select why you need to contact us
- Give as much detail as you can
We'll respond within the next five working days, if your question is urgent, use our Live Chat.
To send a photo
- Tell us in the form's message box that you need to send a photo
- Make sure it's an emailble size
- We'll send you the a direct email to send your photo to
Write to head office
Canal & River Trust Head Office, First Floor North, Station House, 500 Elder Gate, Milton Keynes, MK9 1BB
Call 0303 040 4040
- 8.00am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday
- 9.00am to 5.00pm on Saturday
- 10.00am to 4.00pm on Sunday
Calls to this number cost no more than calls to geographic (01 and 02) numbers and are included in inclusive minutes and discount schemes in the same way. See OFCOM for more details.