If you’re planning a visit to central London did you know you can pre-book a mooring for a small charge?
Book ahead for visitor moorings in London
Our pre-bookable visitor moorings are at Rembrandt Gardens (Little Venice).
You can currently make bookings up to the end of December 2019. Bookings for 2020 will be released in July 2019.
What you need to know about the pre-bookable moorings
£10 a night per boat (payment is taken when booking)
- You can book online through our licensing system so you'll need to have an existing account (or set one up)
- You can book by calling our customer service team 0303 040 4040
- You can book for one to seven days with seven days maximum in a single visit
- Arrival time after 1.00pm, departure time by 12 noon
- You'll receive a confirmation by email
- You can change or cancel your booking up to 14 days before the start of the booking period, or by calling the customer service team if within 14 days of the start of the booking
- If you moor without booking first, we'll charge you an unpermitted use charge of £25 per day
Go to our licensing system to check availability and make a booking.
Our London Mooring Strategy is looking to introduce more pre-bookable visitor moorings in central London. We'll list these on this page when they're available to book in summer 2019.