If you’re planning a visit to central London and want certainty that you will have somewhere to moor when you arrive you can pre-book a mooring for a small charge.
The Canal & River Trust has moorings that can be booked ahead in the following locations
Rembrandt Gardens (Little Venice)
Please see this map of the location.
Rembrandt Gardens pre-bookable moorings welcome leaflet.
Bookings can currently be made for mooring at Rembrandt Gardens up to 31 October 2017.
Useful information about pre-booked moorings
- £10 per night per boat (payment is taken at the time of the booking)
- Booking can be made online or through the customer call centre
- Bookings can be made for 1-7 days (max 7 days in a single visit)
- Arrival time after 1pm, departure time by 12 noon
- Bookings are made through the web licensing system so you will need to have an existing account (or set one up)
- Bookings will be confirmed by email
- Bookings can be changed or cancelled by you up to 14 days before the start of the booking period, or by calling the customer service centre if within 14 days of the start of the booking
- An unpermitted use charge of £25 per day applies to boats that have not booked to use the moorings
Read the full terms and conditions for pre booked visitor moorings or the plain English explanation of the terms and conditions.
Before planning your journey, please check our stoppages notices and stoppages webpage
Visit the web licensing system to find out more details about specific sites, check availability and to make a booking.