Here's a pick of the press coverage we've had on the day the Canal & River Trust launched
- Radio 4's Today Programme (scroll forward to 2.42 on iplayer) talks transformation and community involvement with Chief Executive Robin Evans
- Radio 5 Live Breakfast (scroll forward to 53mins on iplayer) talks about this 'historic day' in canal and river history with Marketing Director Simon Salem
- BBC online quotes our Chairman Tony Hales saying that canals and rivers have been "transformed from a national disgrace into a national treasure.”
- Channel 4 News reports on the launch online
- The Guardian talks to a team of volunteers on the Leeds & Liverpool Canal
- ITV Central News talks to our very own and very excited Waterway Manager Dean Davis.
- Sky News shows a clip of our Patron H.R.H. the Prince of Wales
- Wales Online focuses on the launch at the World Heritage Site, the Pontcysyllte Aqueduct.
- ITV Wales also focuses on the launch at the Pontcysyllte Aqueduct