We are continuing to follow Government advice issued in response to the coronavirus pandemic.
Please see our latest advice here.
As a third-party event organiser, if you have submitted an application to hold an event on Trust land, and have not yet received a licence from us, we will not be issuing you with a licence. We will not be issuing any new event licences until further notice and will keep people updated of developments via our coronavirus page. We will need to consider the latest advice from Government before we start to issue event licences again and will be regularly reviewing the situation.
Whilst we expect that the majority of event organisers will now be taking steps (if they have not already done so) to postpone, rearrange or cancel upcoming events, we ask all third-party organisers who have already been issued with an event licence to let us know if they still plan to hold the event in light of new Government staying at home and away from others guidance.
We will continue to accept/process event applications for events but licences will not be issued until the Government’s guidance on social distancing changes. Licences will not be issued if our view is that holding the event will go against Government advice. Any new risk assessments will need to consider Coronavirus and mitigation measures. We would also strongly advise that you have a contingency/alternative date in place should the current situation not improve by the time your new event is due to take place.
We understand these are difficult times and will be happy to talk through your event(s) and discuss alternative plans.
If you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org and clearly mark in the email subject header the name, date and location of the event.