Activities/Event Support - Finsley Gate Project
Starts: 9 June 2021
Finsley Gate Wharf
The Trust runs activities for the general public to join us and find out more about who we are. At Finsley Gate Wharf we looking to recruit volunteers to join the team to support our events and activities across the year that will run from our new visitor attraction site at Finsley Gate. If you like working in a team, engaging with the general public and are a good organiser then we would like to hear from you!
Specific tasks will include:
• Support Finsley Gate Community Group to set up, deliver and clear up after events and activities - these could environmental activities or heritage events for example
• Attending pre-event and activity briefing to prepare for delivery of events and activities
• Set up rooms and gazebos and resources ready to receive the general public
• Meet and greet groups and the general public
• Support in running activities and events
• Support making refreshments
• Distributing posters and leaflets
What's in it for you?
• Volunteering for a nationally recognised charity
• Being involved in locally important heritage site
• Meeting new people
• Being part of a team
What skills are we looking for?
Good organisational skills
Happy engaging with the general public
Enthusiastic & reliable
Happy to be outdoors