Activities: Customer service, Marketing and promotions, Management and supervision, Practical
Starts: 1st August 2017 to 31st March 2018
Closing Date: 1 April 2018
The Wharf, Braunston, Daventry, NN11 7JQ
Could you spare some time to give some assistance and support to our Direct Services (Construction) team as they carry out a variety of interesting maintenance tasks
Their is a variety of work that we undertake each year and we are looking for volunteers to to assist us as we undertake these repairs.
Working directly alongside our teams you will learn how the canal system works and what we need to do to keep maintained.
Opportunities are available for a number of volunteers each day
Knowledge and experience of construction works desireable, but not essential as their will be a variety of tasks to undertake
- Opportunity to work directly with the Direct Services team and see maintenance works up close
- Working with a friendly team.
- Personal Protective Equipment provided.
- Shelter and refreshments provided (although you will have to provide your own lunch).
- You will be given a site induction and any relevant training required for the role.
- Sound Health & Safety knowledge/understanding (complete Trust health and safety videos - these can be sent to you if required).
- Good level of customer service/communication skills.