Activities: Customer service, Practical
Closing Date: 31 August 2017
Leeds and Liverpool Canal
Resurfacing/repair of worn and sunken towpath - Leeds & Liverpool Canal.
This is a fantastic opportunity to support the Trusts Asset Delivery Volunteering team on the Leeds and Liverpool canal at Bridge 21A Haskayne bridge. The scope of works will involve the excavation and removal of worn broken surface and then regraded over a 20 metre stretch under the bridge. People with all kind of skills are welcome to attend, all tools and equipment will be provided along with refreshments and support. Come along and be part of friendly team and get involved in the enhancement of the Leeds and Liverpool Canal.
- Opportunity to work directly with the Asset Delivery Volunteering team
- Working with a friendly team.
- Personal Protective Equipment provided.
- Shelter and refreshments provided (although you will have to provide your own lunch).
Sound Health & Safety knowledge/understanding (complete Trust health and safety videos - these can be sent to you if required).
- Good level of customer service/communication skills.
You will be given a site induction and any relevant training required for the role.