Activities: Engineering, Environment, Outdoors, Practical
Starts: 5 September 2018 to 7 September 2018
Closing Date: 5 September 2018
CH-015-002 Bridge 68 Clayworth Otters Bridge
This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved with Local Volunteers And the Chesterfield Canal Trust to improve the Access onto the towpath At Otters Bridge Clayworth.
In wet weather access to the towpath becomes very muddy and the works will involve creating a graded access point down to the towpath.
This will involve levelling the area and installing posts and gravel board and then filling with crushed stone to create a safe point of entry to the towpath.
Everyone is welcome to Come along and be part of a friendly team and get involved to improve this most beautiful of Canals
All tools and equipment will be provided along with onsite support.
- Opportunity to work directly with the Chesterfield Canal Trust and CRT volunteers
- Working with a friendly team.
- Personal Protective Equipment provided.
- Shelter and welfare prrovided by the use of the Python Workboat, refreshments provided (although you will have to provide your own lunch).
- You will be given a site induction and any relevant training required for the role.
Sound Health & Safety knowledge/understanding (complete Trust health and safety videos - these can be sent to you if required).
- Good level of customer service/communication skills.