Activities: Heritage, Outdoors, Practical
Starts: 30 July 2018
Closing Date: 30 July 2018
Are you interested in learning new skills ? We have a fantastic opportunity to work with a team of local volunteers from the Turnerwood Towpath Task Force to enhance the local canal network.
The work involves repointing the top of the lock, training will be provided with a heritage approved Bricklayer on site for the day.
All tools and PPE will be provided along with refreshments just bring your own lunch.
Everyone is welcome to Come along and be part of a friendly team and get involved to improve this Beautiful Canal
Opportunity to work directly with the Asset Delivery Volunteering team
- Working with a friendly team.
- Personal Protective Equipment provided.
- Shelter and refreshments provided (although you will have to provide your own lunch).
- You will be given a site induction and any relevant training required for the role.
- Sound Health & Safety knowledge/understanding (complete Trust health and safety videos - these can be sent to you if required).
- Good level of customer service/communication skills.