Activities: Heritage, Outdoors, Practical
Starts: 25 June 2018 to 29 June 2018
Closing Date: 6 July 2018
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills involved with the the repair of a worn cobbled surface at bridge 29 Clarkes Bridge on the Macclesfield Canal. The work will involve clearing the vegetation from the setts, taking up the uneven cobbles and rebed on a lime mortar mix.
Full training will be given and all PPE supplied and Everyone is welcome to Come along and be part of a friendly team and get involved to improve the Access to the towpath.
- Opportunity to work directly with the Asset Delivery Volunteering team
- Working with a friendly team.
- Personal Protective Equipment provided.
- Refreshments provided ( but you need to bring your own lunch)
- You will be given a site induction and any relevant training required for the role.
- Sound Health & Safety knowledge/understanding (complete Trust health and safety videos - these can be sent to you if required).
- Good level of customer service/communication skills.