Activities: Heritage, Outdoors, Practical
Starts: 9 July 2018 to 31 July 2018
Closing Date: 31 July 2018
Stone, T &M, Staffordshire
Are you interested in The Heritage of our Canals ? This is a fantstic oportunity to get involved with the trusts Asset Delivery Volunteering team in the restoration of a grade ll listed bridge on the Trent & Mersey canal at bridge 100 near to Meaford. The bridge requires some brick replacement and also repointing. This will involve using Lime Mortar and full training will be supplied along with all equipment.
Everyone is welcome to Come along and be part of a friendly team and get involved
Opportunity to work directly with the Asset Delivery Volunteering team
- Working with a friendly team.
- Personal Protective Equipment provided.
- Shelter and refreshments provided (although you will have to provide your own lunch).
- You will be given a site induction and any relevant training required for the role.
Sound Health & Safety knowledge/understanding (complete Trust health and safety videos - these can be sent to you if required).
- Good level of customer service/communication skills.