Activities: Outdoors, Practical
Closing Date: 30 April 2018
This is a great opportunity to support the Trusts Asset Delivery Volunteering team replace and repair missing brickwork from the canals edge
- Opportunity to work directly with the Asset Delivery Volunteering team
- Working with a friendly team.
- Personal Protective Equipment provided.
- Shelter and refreshments provided (although you will have to provide your own lunch).
- You will be given a site induction and any relevant training required for the role.
Sound Health & Safety knowledge/understanding (complete Trust health and safety videos - these can be sent to you if required).
- Good level of customer service/communication skills.
This volunteering opportunity is run in partnership with Daniel Thompson. Visit their website to find out more and make contact at: http://Repair and Replace bricks on canal wall