Activities: Marketing and promotions
Closing Date: 1 April 2018
Gloucester & Sharpness Canal, Gloucestershire
Housed in the old Llanthony Warehouse in the heart of what once was the bustling Gloucester Docks, our museum’s new design takes a fresh approach to displaying objects from our designated collection, allowing you to enjoy the fabric of the warehouse itself.
Our new galleries have some very hands-on displays (and a few traditional exhibits too). But they all tell the stories of people living and working on the docks - some of them in person on our digital display screens. It's all thanks to some timely funding...
• Good presentation skills and the ability to communicate effectively.
• Willing to commit your available time to meet the demands of the service and be flexible in time commitment to complete the job.
• Able to follow instructions and work closely to tour group timings.
• Willing to learn new skills and techniques.
• Able to work individually and as part of a team.
• Be willing to assist with other Front of House duties when requested.
• Fit enough to carry out required duties effectively across the whole site.
• Be willing to carry out duties in inclement weather.