Starts: 1st December 2017 to 15th December 2017
Closing Date: 15 December 2017
Lock 21 Chesterfield Canal
Is this the most beautiful Canal to work alongside ? Come along and see for yourselves, We have a fantastic oportunity for you to get involved with repairs on the towpath at Lock 21 on the Chesterfield canal. This involves using a workboat to transport materials upto site and then repairing the worn out towpath. People with all kind of skills are welcome to attend, all tools and equipment will be provided along with refreshments and support. Come along and be part of friendly team and get involved in the improvement of this most beautiful of canals.
Opportunity to work directly with the Asset Delivery Volunteering team
- Working with a friendly team.
- Personal Protective Equipment provided.
- Shelter and refreshments provided (although you will have to provide your own lunch).
- You will be given a site induction and any relevant training required for the role.
- Sound Health & Safety knowledge/understanding (complete Trust health and safety videos - these can be sent to you if required).
- Good level of customer service/communication skills.