Activities: Customer service, Marketing and promotions, Management and supervision, Practical
Starts: 20th November 2017 to 15th December 2017
Closing Date: 25 December 2017
Staffordshire & Worcester Canal
This is a great opportunity to support the Trust's Direct Services (Construction) team as they complete essential maintenance work to Caldwall Lock 5 on the Staffs and Worcester canal this winter.
Their will be multitude of requirements and needs as we undertake repair works the lock.
Opportunities are available for a number of volunteers each day
Knowledge and experience of construction works desireable, but not essential as their will be a variety of tasks to undertake
- Opportunity to work directly with the Direct Services team and see lock maintenance works up close
- Working with a friendly team.
- Personal Protective Equipment provided.
- Shelter and refreshments provided (although you will have to provide your own lunch).
- You will be given a site induction and any relevant training required for the role.
- Sound Health & Safety knowledge/understanding (complete Trust health and safety videos - these can be sent to you if required).
- Good level of customer service/communication skills.