Closing Date: 28 February 2018
Trent & Mersey Canal
This is a great opportunity to support the Canal & River Trust Asset Delivery Volunteering team cut back the growth overhanging and impeding the towpath and offside along the Trent & Mersey Canal.
With the use of powered and unpowered tools, boats and the correct training given to use them, we will target areas that need a lot of attention.
This is all in the aim to make the towpaths alongsidethis canal safer, cleaner and more accessible to everyone that uses them.
Opportunity to work directly with the Asset Delivery Volunteering team
- Working with a friendly team.
- Personal Protective Equipment provided.
- Shelter and refreshments provided (although you will have to provide your own lunch).
- You will be given a site induction and any relevant training required for the role.
-Chance to meet new people
- Sound Health & Safety knowledge/understanding (complete Trust health and safety videos - these can be sent to you if required).
- Good level of customer service/communication skills.