Closing Date: 30 November 2017
Trent & Mersey Canal
Clay Puddling between Bridge 38 & Bridge 39
This is a great opportunity to support Canal & River Trust Asset Delivery Volunteering team excavate a trench 60m in length along the towpath then back fill with puddling clay to stop leakage from the canal causing damage to residential properties.
- Opportunity to work directly with the Asset Delivery Volunteering team
- Working with a friendly team.
- Personal Protective Equipment provided.
- Shelter and refreshments provided (although you will have to provide your own lunch).
- You will be given a site induction and any relevant training required for the role.
Sound Health & Safety knowledge/understanding (complete Trust health and safety videos - these can be sent to you if required).
- Good level of customer service/communication skills