Activities: Customer service, Marketing and promotions, Management and supervision, Practical
Starts: 1st September 2017 to 28th February 2018
The Wharf, Braunston, Daventry, NN11 7JQ
This is a great opportunity to support the Trust's Direct Services (Construction) team as they complete essential maintenance work to the Braunston Locks this winter.
Their will be multitude of requirements and needs as we undertake repair works to a number of the locks.
Opportunities are available for a number of volunteers each day
Knowledge and experience of construction works desireable, but not essential as their will be a variety of tasks to undertake
- Opportunity to work directly with the Direct Services team and see lock maintenance works up close
- Working with a friendly team.
- Personal Protective Equipment provided.
- Shelter and refreshments provided (although you will have to provide your own lunch).
- You will be given a site induction and any relevant training required for the role.
- Sound Health & Safety knowledge/understanding (complete Trust health and safety videos - these can be sent to you if required).
- Good level of customer service/communication skills.