Starts: 1st November 2017 to 30th November 2017
Closing Date: 31 October 2017
This is a great opportunity to support the Trusts Asset Delivery Volunteering team with vegetation clearance and brickwork. The job will take place at Hatherton Feeder where there are some bricks missing at the corners and headwalls. To carry out this job we will need to clear out vegetation which includes a small hawthorn tree and loose broken mortar and bricks from the walls. Once the area is clear we will be using lime mortar and bricks approved by our heritage team to complete the work.
- Opportunity to work directly with the Asset Delivery Volunteering team
- Working with a friendly team.
- Personal Protective Equipment provided.
- Shelter and refreshments provided (although you will have to provide your own lunch).
- You will be given a site induction and any relevant training required for the role.
Sound Health & Safety knowledge/understanding (complete Trust health and safety videos - these can be sent to you if required).
- Good level of customer service/communication skills.