Starts: 1st October 2017 to 31st October 2017
Closing Date: 30 September 2017
This is a great opportunity to support the Trusts Asset Delivery Volunteering team repairing 300m of concrete copers at Hatton Locks. We will be draining the canal down, then with the use of ladders we will access them. Whilst in the pounds, we will be wearing chest waders and rendering the copers with concrete.
- Opportunity to work directly with the Asset Delivery Volunteering team
- Working with a friendly team.
- Personal Protective Equipment provided.
- Shelter and refreshments provided (although you will have to provide your own lunch).
- You will be given a site induction and any relevant training required for the role.
Sound Health & Safety knowledge/understanding (complete Trust health and safety videos - these can be sent to you if required).
- Good level of customer service/communication skills.