Starts: 1st December 2017 to 22nd December 2017
Closing Date: 30 November 2017
Old Main Line Canal
This is a great opportunity to support the Trusts Asset Delivery Volunteering team just south of summit tunnel at the path side, where there is a retaining wall approx. 200m in length. This wall was originally built out of random rubble but over the years there have been repairs and there are now some sections of brick. Parts of the wall are missing rubble and require repair. There are also areas of open mortar joints which require repointing.
- Opportunity to work directly with the Asset Delivery Volunteering team
- Working with a friendly team.
- Personal Protective Equipment provided.
- Shelter and refreshments provided (although you will have to provide your own lunch).
- You will be given a site induction and any relevant training required for the role.
Sound Health & Safety knowledge/understanding (complete Trust health and safety videos - these can be sent to you if required).
- Good level of customer service/communication skills.