Starts: 1 December 2017 to 22 December 2017
Closing Date: 30 November 2017
Old Main Line Canal
This is a great opportunity to support the Trusts Asset Delivery Volunteering team. The stone wall is approx. 200m in length with a section of about 30m in need of some restoration, using traditional skills we will rebuild and repoint the wall to preserve it for years to come.
- Opportunity to work directly with the Asset Delivery Volunteering team
- Working with a friendly team.
- Personal Protective Equipment provided.
- Shelter and refreshments provided (although you will have to provide your own lunch).
- You will be given a site induction and any relevant training required for the role.
Sound Health & Safety knowledge/understanding (complete Trust health and safety videos - these can be sent to you if required).
- Good level of customer service/communication skills.