Starts: 1st September 2017 to 30th September 2017
Closing Date: 31 August 2017
Staffordshire & Worcester Canal
This is a great opportunity to support the Trusts Asset Delivery Volunteering team in a large task, improving 500m of path. We will be installing retaining board either side of the path then filling in-between with small stone brought to us by boat. We will be using a vibrating plate or roller to get a flat finish to the path.
- Opportunity to work directly with the Asset Delivery Volunteering team
- Working with a friendly team.
- Personal Protective Equipment provided.
- Shelter and refreshments provided (although you will have to provide your own lunch).
- You will be given a site induction and any relevant training required for the role.
Sound Health & Safety knowledge/understanding (complete Trust health and safety videos - these can be sent to you if required).
- Good level of customer service/communication skills.