Starts: 1st November 2017 to 30th November 2017
Closing Date: 1 November 2017
This is a great opportunity to support the Trusts Asset Delivery Volunteering team in some much-needed repairs on the judds lane bridge.
We will have tower scaffolding erected and strapped down to a boat, which will be supported with hydraulic legs. Then when in place we will replace loose and missing bricks and finally, we will repoint joints to leave a nice finish.
- Opportunity to work directly with the Asset Delivery Volunteering team
-Learn new skills
- Working with a friendly team.
- Personal Protective Equipment provided.
- Shelter and refreshments provided (although you will have to provide your own lunch).
- You will be given a site induction and any relevant training required for the role.
Sound Health & Safety knowledge/understanding (complete Trust health and safety videos - these can be sent to you if required).
- Good level of customer service/communication skills.