Starts: 3 July 2017 to 30 July 2017
Trent & Mersey Canal, Staffordshire
- This is a great opportunity to support the Trust's Direct Services (Construction) team as they complete essential maintenance work to the off side bank at plumb pudding on the Trent and Mersey canal. Repair works including the digging out and back filling of a trench with puddling clay to prevent seepage of canal water.
Opportunity to work directly with the Direct Services team
- Working with a friendly team.
- Personal Protective Equipment provided.
- Shelter and refreshments provided (although you will have to provide your own lunch).
- You will be given a site induction and any relevant training required for the role.
Sound Health & Safety knowledge/understanding (complete Trust health and safety videos - these can be sent to you if required).
- Good level of customer service/communication skills.