Activities: Administration and support, Recording and monitoring, Working with visitors
Closing Date: 5 October 2016
Fearns Wharf, Leeds, LS98PB
Supporting our Volunteer Development Team:
• In collating and inputting volunteer hours
• In coordinating volunteer training and updating the system
• Run basic data reports to check KPI performance and aid with the management of volunteers
• Help with volunteer recruitment – reg forms/reference checks/admin /publicity and promotion.
Liaising with teams and individuals across the Trust to carry out these duties
This is a home based ongoing role with a minimum of 6 months commitment and we would like you to volunteer for 5 hours a week to give and gain the most from the role.
• Opportunity to learn new skills and increase chances of employment, through workplace experience.
• Training in specialist areas of work as required
• Development support through supervision
• To gain a better understanding of volunteer development in the charitable sector.
• Experience of working with multiple departments and across teams.
• Gaining skills in data management and experience with using a CRM system.
• Good interpersonal skills: excellent listener, able to communicate well verbally and in written form, able to quickly build rapport and develop effective working relationships
• IT literacy; good working knowledge of Microsoft Apps (outlook, Excel & Word)
• Ability to work independently
• Confidence in liaising and working with different departments/teams
• An interest and/or experience in carrying out research
• Outlook: enthusiastic and motivated, a willingness to learn.