Activities: Leadership and management, Outdoors, Marketing and promotion
Starts: 4 May 2021 to 30 June 2021
Closing Date: 30 June 2021
Grand Union Canal
Canal and River Trust are looking for volunteers to support our Community and engagement Team to help deliver a variety of events across the region and engage with the local community. Events Assistant Volunteers will get involved in the following:
- Help with the delivery of local events across the East Midlands in summer 2020
- Water sports, arts and crafts, walking groups, wildlife activities, boat trips, talks.
- Helping to set up equipment, working with the public and helping to increase the profile of the charity.
As part of the role you will learn to:
- work within a team
- develop organisational skills
- communication skills
• Good customer service skills
• Willingness to pitch in and work as a team
• Whatever your skills and experience, we will find an activity that suits you