A short, circular canal walk around the south loop of Rimrose Valley
Start point: Swing bridge by Tesco, L21 2PB
End point: Swing bridge by Tesco
1. Start by the Swing Bridge opposite the Tesco.
2. Walk under the road tunnel, and onto the towpath. Pass a power substation unit.
3. When you get past the power station, you will soon pass an open access point onto Rimrose Valley. Walk through into Rimrose Valley Park and follow the paths onto the park.
4. Walk through RImrose Valley. The main path will lead you to an entrance/exit by Beach Road.
5. Walk down Beach Road. Turn into the road on the sixth left and walk past an open field down to the canal.
6. Turn right onto the towapth and walk back to Tesco.