Boat trips and group visits
A relaxing boat trip on the Grand Union Canal is the perfect compliment to your Museum visit.
Daily information is available on the ‘A’ board outside the museum but we recommend you call in advance to check availability.
Information and bookings 07966 503609
The Indian Chief
The Boat Inn offers a selection of chartered cruises including seasonal Santa Cruises on its narrowboat Indian Chief (seats 40).
Information and bookings email@example.com or 01604 862428.
A typical group visit might comprise:
- coffees and welcome talk on arrival in the museum café
- museum visit including canal archive films
- canal boat trip
- lunch at The Boat Inn, Navigation or the Spice of Bruerne
- canal-side walk (including audio guide option)
- tea and cake in the museum café
- visit to the museum shop
We offer discounts on museum entry and catering for parties of ten or more and provide advice and support in planning your visit.
Information and bookings firstname.lastname@example.org or 01604 862229.
We hope to welcome you soon for your day out to remember.